Monday, May 23, 2011

Over the Top!

So many people who read my blog know that I believe in the go big or go home philosophy...that if you're going to do something, give it 110% and don't look back.

Well, earlier this year, I found something in my community that embodied that philosophy and I am still giggling about it! I came across this car parked on Knowles Avenue (that's our Main Street) that totally was over the top!

Let me set the stage for you...it was April 1st! Yep, April Fool's Day and we were headed to Brady's Brewhouse for supper as a family. No foolin' that place is fantastic! From the delicious meals at reasonable prices to the gorgeous ambiance...it hits the jackpot every time!

We had a wonderful meal and then stepped out the front door to find this...







Needless to say, we have NEVER seen anything like it before! The inside was as decked out as the outside! Green naugahyde seats with bobbleheads, stickers, fuzzy dice, fuzzy steering wheel cover, the whole nine yards!!!

Then, we rounded the corner to find a small black car who had this...



which I must confess is WAY more my speed!!!! I guess in this instance, go big or go home doesn't apply to me! hahaha I was very proud of the Packers for winning the Superbowl, but I guess my fan loyalty doesn't exist to this extent. It made me think about how much it will be sold for on ebay someday too...ahhhh, those Packer fans can be CRAZY! I know a few of them...hahaha

Enjoy your day,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment