Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Faithful Assistant

Abby is my right hand lady in so many ways! One of her favorite things to do right now is to help me with my school chores on the weekend. She takes her job as animal feeder and greenhouse waterer VERY seriously!

I truly appreciate her help since I am allergic to all the things I do on the weekend!!!

Here we are sporting matching masks so that my throat doesn't swell shut!



One of my students raises rabbits and shows them. She did a special project over Spring Break to breed one of her bunnies so it gave birth at school. The young ones are sooo cute right now. They can get out of the nest box and are eating pellets and hay. Abby just loves them! Actually, all my students do...they come running into class to check on them when they get to class each day. :)





Sometimes there is other work to be done after our chores are complete! :)
Here Abby is helping me put some dog treats away. It was a fun matching game for her and actually helped me a lot!



After all the treats were matched up to their boxes, it was time to take this perfectly sized cart for a spin around my classroom! hahaha



What can I say? Mommy has work to do at school on the weekend and Abby loves to come along! I am all about great helpers!

Enjoy your day,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment