Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shopping with Abby...

On Sunday, I eluded to the fact that shopping with Abby is always an adventure. As I look back at my childhood, I never shopped as much or ate out as much as kids in today's society. Abby is an example of a kid in today's society!

Since I am a scrapbooker, my camera is always close by! That really helps when we run into those Kodak moments on our adventures.

In the last month, we found the most gigantic Disney characters:



We rode a pony at Sam's Club:



But, my personal favorite is when she starts talking in her special stuffed animal voice to all the mannequins and asks them questions about what they are wearing!!! It's hilarious and often times Dean and I are doubled over giggling uncontrollably as are the workers, managers, and fellow shoppers! Then she knows she's the star of the show and she "works" even harder to entertain! haha

Here she is with one of her new "friends" -



I don't know how I ended up with such a hilarious kid, but I am soooo blessed to see her personality shining through on a daily basis. Most days I wonder what thirteen will be like, but I know we're set for more fun and adventures for many years to come!

Here's to a great day,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment