Monday, December 14, 2009

Fun at the Park

Another highlight of our Thanksgiving adventure was getting to see one of my best pals, Amy, who resides 45 minutes from the farm. We met in Dodgeville and we took Abby to the park that Amy used to play at when she was a kid. They've since replenished some of the playground equipment, making it even better than before. Abby sure had fun.

So I am beginning to believe our family eats out too often. Abby's got all the words and phrases of a waitress down pat. She received the McDonald's Drive Thru window with play food when we were at Toys R Us for her birthday. So imagine her delight when she found a drive thru window at the park!!!

First she took my order, then Amy's and Dean's:



Sometimes she doesn't have what you ask for and gets a bit frustrated! I think I asked for garlic chicken pizza with white sauce and this was her response:



Then you must hand over the money and sometimes you get change - if you're lucky!



But no matter what, there is always time for playing on the equipment.





Thanks, Aim for a great day at the park! Abby's ready to go again!

I am truly blessed with great friends both near and far. Sadly, I don't get to see some of them as often as I'd like, but when we're together we pick up right where we left off. That's the beauty of true friends!

Enjoy your day,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment