Thursday, June 23, 2011

I am ALIVE!

Hello Friends!

I am alive! It's been a whirlwind month of June thus far! The end of the school year, the end of Abby's 4K year, a picnic with oodles of 4K'ers, final exams, teacher inservice, State FFA Convention with FABULOUS students (where I judged 60+ scrapbooks with a fantastic team of helpers and three sections worth of state officer candidates), a quick trip to Milwaukee, sad news about my grandma, a trip to Jamestown, North Dakota (instead of Minot where the flooding is forcing the town to evacuate with water reaching record heights) for the Region III Conference for the National Association of Agricultural Educators, 30+ hours of curriculum work for my new Advanced Fish and Wildlife class, prepping for two workshops I am teaching next week in Green Bay at the Wisconsin Association of Agricultural Educators, prepping for the New Teacher Workshop at our PDC next week, being a wife, a mom, a teacher and an advisor...

On top of that...within three days my cell phone battery died, my laptop blew up and my camera's flash stopped working!!!! I have survived the trifecta of technological issues.

So now with a $12.99 cell phone battery fix, a new laptop and a new smaller more compact camera...I am ready to roll on!

But before I can...I need some sleep!

Until tomorrow,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment