Monday, November 2, 2009

A Crafting Weekend...

So after the black kitty cat went trick or treating on Saturday and we had some family movie time (You can't beat Dora's Halloween flick), it was time to get crafting!

I love how Abby crafts right along with me. At three years old, she's quite skilled at stamping, cutting with her snizzers and the paper cutter, using her stickers and markers, and using Mom's "gluer" (aka Tombow) to create masterpieces. Her latest crafts were her paper tents and paper flags just last night.

While she was busy working, I made my cards for the Masculine Card Swap and began my 16 sets of pages for the Fall Page Swap. It's no secret that I LOVE swapping with my teammates each month! I guess I enjoy doing things in bulk! hahaha

I will see if I can master adding some pics to this blog tonight and you'll see the masterpieces of the weekend. It'll be a real swap spoiler. :)

Until then...it's off to school for the start of another week! Tonight is a Parli Pro Workshop for FFA at UWRF. It should be fun to get the kids rolling as they learn how to properly run meetings.

Enjoy your day,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Oh I never tire of hearing "snizzers"!! That is just priceless!

    ReplyDelete